Lean Six Sigma is the gold standard of improvement programs for organizations looking to work faster, reduce costs, and maintain high standards of consistency and quality. The Lean process emphasizes waste reduction and improved processing speed, and Six Sigma stresses an analytical approach to the elimination of defects and the reduction of variation. When combined, they can solve organizational problems and improve performance, leading to a competitive edge. This five-day program prepares new Green Belts to lead projects and contribute to improving services and manufacturing. Those who pass the exam on the final day will receive Green Belt certification from the University of Kansas.
Course Dates: July 10, July 17, July 24, July 31, August 7 (5 consecutive Fridays)
- Earn a Six Sigma Green Belt certification upon successful completion.
- Understand and apply the Six Sigma DMAIC model for improvement activities.
- Utilize Six Sigma knowledge and skills to lead successful improvement projects that deliver meaningful results.
- Use proven tools and techniques in improvement projects.
- Earn 3.5 CEUs (35 Professional Development Hours/Units) that can be used to fulfill requirements for other professional certifications or licenses.
BioKansas Members: $1,995
Only 20 participants are allowed to enroll in the certification so space is extremely limited.