Fulling is a locally based firm that offers cloud based bookkeeping, accounting, CFO outsourcing and business coaching services to small and mid-size companies around the country. This provides you access to an entire accounting team focused on your business. Having a virtual acounting team means:
"We are the accounting and business management solution for innovative small business leaders seeking growth through accountability, Christian stewardship, and proven business practices."
- Scalability: An accounting team that can grow and adapt with you. You have access to multiple skillsets (bookkeeping to CFO) and only pay for what you need.
- Cost savings: No need to pay for health insurance, payroll taxes, physical office space, etc.
- Convenience: No need to be tied to your office. Meetings and correspondence can by done remotely. Great for business owners on the go.
- Peace of mind: Having team of professionals provides seperation of duties, so you are not dependent on one person managing your financial operations.
- Full access: With cloud applicaitons, you have full access to your financial data providing full accountability and transparency.
- Rusty Fulling, CEO, Fulling Management & Accounting
BioKansas members are eligible for a savings of 10% on every service that Fulling offers. If you would like to sign up or speak with a representative, please contact Dennis or Matt today.
For more information about BioKansas membership and savings available through the BioBusiness Solutions Programs, please contact Matt.